MIG Welding Machine
- Small and light: with the mid-frequency transformer which is extremely smaller than the traditional welding power sources: weighting one fifth to one tenth as traditional welding power sources; only one third as big as the traditional welding power sources.
- Efficient and energy-saving: because inverter welders reduce the wasted power by using less copper and steel. Over one third power consumption will be saved because the efficiency is 80% while the power factor is as high as 0.93.
- Having step-less adjustment for welding current and voltage. Different requirement of different welding technique will be reached.
- Stable welding with small spatter and outstanding welding performance.
- With the function of auto-compensation against power fluctuation.
- Design separately; suitable for welding at high place or special position.
- Design integrated; welding anywhere at any time; easy to operate